This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Urological Association. You may claim a maximum of 1 hour of credit.
- Step 1 - Complete the survey below.
- Step 2 - Take the Pre-Test
- Step 3 - Watch the Video
- Step 4 - Take the Post-Test
- Step 5 - Complete the evaluation at the end to receive your Section 3 certificate of participation
Please rate how often you agree with the following statements:
1. In my practice, I feel comfortable deciding which patients with newly diagnosed mCSPC should be offered docetaxel, abiraterone, or ADT alone.
2. I can anticipate and recognize the possible/probable toxicities of the following therapies and I am comfortable with the necessary toxicity monitoring:
3. I routinely refer my patients with advanced prostate cancer in the following clinical scenario to a medical oncologist for an opinion and multidisciplinary care: